Power Efficiencies 100W High Bay LED Lights, part of the Smart Energy Lights series are a new energy efficient and cost effective solution to conventional lighting. The 100 Watt high bay LED light can be a replacement for traditional fluorescent and metal-halide lighting. Saving up to 60% on electricity consumption and lasting up to 5 times longer (up to 50,000 hours - that's 5.76 years when left on 24/7) than traditional commercial lighting. Simply put using LED lighting generates less C02 emissions, less electricity consumption and less maintenance. Resulting in greater profitability over the long-term. That's a lot of benefit for changing a lightbulb.
Our high bay LED lights are assembled and tested in Sydney, Australia. We use Bridgelux chipsets made in the USA, Meanwell drivers made in Taiwan and aluminium housing ensuring our LED lights are the highest quality. Our 100W high bay LED lights come with a 5 year warranty.
Options for this 100W high bay LED light include:
- beam angle: 90 or 120 degrees
- light colour: warm yellow, natural white, cool white
- power cord length: 50cm, 100cm, 150cm
Quick Technical Specifications:
- LED light Lifespan up to 50,000 hours
- LED energy consumption: 100 Watt
- Connection plug: Australian
- Light colour output: soft yellow
- Beam projection: 90 - 120 degree
- Casing: Aluminium IP65
- Operating temperature: -45 to 60 degree Celsius
- Certifications: RoHs, CE, EMC, LVD
- Power Factor: >0.95
- Input Voltage(V): ac85-265V
- Lamp Power(W): 50
- Lumens: approx. 10,000
- Frequency range: 50-60HZ
Using the latest high tech components we individually test each unit for 72 hours prior to delivery. Our stringent quality assurance program ensures you don't receive any of our products dead on arrival. Delivered Australia wide we offer economy and express shipping.
Commonly used to replace
200 Watt high high bay metal-halide lights and ballast.